IGNORED

R-T diff mount Group Buy

Zs-ondabrain

ROFLThe $5.00 is so I don't get mugged carrying $180.00 into a 711 to buy a money order!

You know, if you were in Richmond California that would be a real risk ROFL

Thanks Dave, the production part looks beefy :cool:

I told my friend about this but he's too broke right now. He just bought everything T3 makes for the S30 except the rear end conversion. Coil overs, camber plates, fr/rr control arms, caster rods, etc, etc, blah, blah :eek:

Dave,

Please put me down for one as well I just replaced my mount with a stock piece and am sure it will rip out again.

Id rather have the mount for when it goes than not.

PM sent

TZ

Don't wait for the new mount to rip before installing the rt. Get the bump stop and keep the stock mount. Pics are in previous posts.

Who ever uses the bump stop, please take pics so we have a record of the install and measurements.

I would have, but it was the night before my track day and I was replacing the diffy as well. I don't think I got 4 hrs sleep.

I'll be doing it with the bumpstop, and will be happy to document it. But I don't know how soon after I get the mount I'll get around to installing it. Might not be until after the first of the year.

I'm sure someone will get to it sooner. Too many winter "In progress" projects going on. They just need to remember to grab the camera and snap a few shot.

I think the best way would be to mount the diff onto the stock mount and cross member, mount the R/T into the car without the Poly bolted on. Raise the diff into place, put 2 bolts in to hold it in place and measure the distance between the top of the diff and the mounting area of the R/T Mount.

Then make that measurement on the Bump stop, grind it 1/8" longer and bolt it in. Raise the diff and bolt it in, done.

I would also note that the 4 bolts should be placed into the R/T when mounting it, then push up on the mount while tightening the bolts. This will eliminate any upward movement of the R/T while driving.

Dave