IGNORED

Tamiya 1/12th scale Z

five&dime

I have one of these signed by Mr. K. Still in its original plastic. I cut out a square out in the plastic for Mr. K to sign when he was here visting 10+ years ago. I figured one day I would build it as a copy of my car.

However the right offer would take it off my hands, as ABC has come out with a RC version of my BRE replica and I have the current Diecast model of my Z too.

Didn't realize there were so many model builders on the site :-) I've got about 600 or so kits in total, I've got this kit as well, and want to convert it to a standard 240Z configuration (so I can make a model of my car). If anyone finds a link to a conversion set, please let me know!

G'day Five&dime..:cheeky:

I was just thinking (looking for more ideas..) and wondered if you may be a member here..LOL;)

Man, thank you for your very kind credits regarding my build..:beer:

I started a thread here some time ago, but never got back to update it for the guys..:rolleyes: sorry gang.

Now I can keep track of your build here as well..:)

cheers mate

Greg

Maybe I saw that conversion kit on ebay? I know it is out there somewhere. I think a team effort in finding the conversion kit is in order.

My wife teases me all the time that if I die the first things she is do is sell my Tamiya kit collection and My G35 sport coupe (that never leaves the garage). I have no interest in selling my kit collection. I have a clear body Farrari that is awesome. I think I am missing the Texico McClaren and the Mantra. I miss the Mom and Pop model shops in Japan.

Ok let's find that conversion kit and make a run on it.

• 2 weeks later...

ha, I was watching that kit on ebay as well... forgot to bid... I had seen a converson kit on ebay years ago ('04-'05?) the kit had the LHD dash, headlight buckets, lower pan, bumper, steering raack, and other various items to make a LHD S30. I have 3 of the kits 1 G-nose and 2 Safari Z's that had been built years ago and are in rough shape, Ive been working to "restore" those kits.

• 5 months later...

Low funds are forcing me to sell my kits. I listed them on eBay together for $95 BIN +$25 shipping. For both Tamiya 1/12 ZG & Safari car. That is a DEAL!!! I cannot access the bay from work so if their is any interest, search eBay for Tamiya Z or Tamiya 1/12 etc.