Arne

Here's the final count:  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Here's the final count:

• [b]240-Z[/b]
    • [b]280-Z[/b]
    • [b]DATSUN[/b]

• 4 weeks later...

I finally had time to do mine, spent about 1 hour on it, most of the time was removing the old one. Had to use a razor blade and lots of water. Here is the before and none and after pictures. Looks much better, cleaner and not faded. The differences in the numbers are minute.

A big thanks to you Arne for you commitment.

post-13827-14150811258248_thumb.jpg

• 8 months later...

So final got around to installing this and wouldn't you know I messed it up slightly, is there anyway to get rid of creases?

I was so mad at myself when this happened and the more I tried the worse I made it look. I still have a spare Datsun one to use when I eventually get a new windshield but for the life of me I could not get all the bubbles out around the letters and then of course trying to do that I ended up creasing the side. One side looks awesome the other not so much. I was thinking of trying to shrinking it with a heat gut but that might make it worse. I wonder if anyone has any ideas?