IGNORED

Jay Leno?s Honda SM600 on Speed TV

Mike

05-02-2009 07:35 PM

We just got a hot tip from Brian Baker that tomorrow, Sunday May 3 at 10:00am Eastern Time, Speed Channel will be broadcasting an episode of My Classic Car called “Jay Leno’s Little Cars.” Of course, that would include one of his prized possessions, a 1965 Honda SM600 that we profiled before it found [...]

{feed:content:encoded.}

More...

I've seen this before, it's pretty cool.

My dad had an S500 (came before the S600, never exported to the states) back before he left Japan. He loved that car and sold it to one of his friends before he left. His friend then went on to sell it to someone else. It probably met it's fate in a crusher someplace, which is a huge shame.

Interesting..... this first time I've ever heard of one of these cars. When I was a kid growing up in the '70s, I was a big American Muscle Car fan and the only Japanese cars I paid any attention to were Zs.

Perhaps someday Jay will buy a '69 production 240-Z to add to his collection. :)

post-6600-14150806934879_thumb.jpg

post-6600-14150806935012_thumb.jpg