IGNORED

What layout do you like best?

Mike

Which design do you like best?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Which design do you like best?

• Green/White with Tabs on top
    • Blue/Red with XP-Appearance (our old one)
    • I don't care, just glad the site is back again!

Well Mike, you already know my preferences so I won't repeat them here.

I did notice when you open the web-links it only opens a window in the center of the main page (?). Looking through the Z car businesses it shows 25+ pages of links and only shows 3 at a time. Like the old way much better.:sleepy:

First of all, this is Green/White???? Are you sure? For me it is very solidly white and blue--several shades of blue.

Don't change it back unless you get more than 3/1 votes against. You have to assume change will be trepidious to some.

Alan, Alan, Alan...You're brutal. Spot-on, but brutal. I think a bit less modification might be more appropriate too.

The 3 posts per page needs to go! I can't keep up! When I clicked on this thread, there were 3 pages; as I read page 2, page 4 showed up in the bottom and as I read page 3, it appeared that there were now 5 pages! Slow down, people!

For the voyeur in all of us, the 'Who's Online' tab is pretty neat! Shows you what everybody is doing and refreshes often! Almost scary. How long before "SPUDZ's wife made him take out the trash. Be Right Back." Spooky.

Looks great Mike. Dang, do you have a life?

steve

Originally posted by Zvoiture

First of all, this is Green/White???? Are you sure? For me it is very solidly white and blue--several shades of blue.

It has sort of a haze of green in it to me. Maybe I'm color blind. Who knows.. ;)

Looks great Mike. Dang, do you have a life?

Not anymore. Wife left. :stupid: Oh wait, maybe now I have a life. LOL