IGNORED

repro window sticker

don356

Taz, I have copies of three different ones for 1972. Look at the vin number for the one closest to your car. I can Photoshop one for you. You will need to get the address for the car company and the port of entry.

post-13827-14150820968199_thumb.jpg

PM me and we can discuss. Michael

post-13827-14150820967487_thumb.jpg

post-13827-14150820967864_thumb.jpg

I actually duplicated mine using MS Word, and a lot of work, and based on the scan of mGood's 1972 sheet. It's probably not the absolute correct one for a '78, but it looks very business-like.

If I can print it on 12w x 9h inch paper, then it should be really close, except for the glue stain on the edges. Are you guys trying to duplicated the aging & wrinkling of the paper and glue stains? What about the paper itself? Was it heavy or lightweight paper, or do you even care?

Edited by TomoHawk

No, Tom is like this, display a repro window sticker from a 72 240Z , with the actual vin #, color code,it's standard equipment, original selling dealer and you add the side sticker used by dealers to show the added equipment as options on the car (no $ figures). In my case the info on the LS1 motor, 6 speed transmission , Q45 diff, A/C, Recaro seats,Dino steering wheel,Momo shift knob, roll bar, Alpine stereo,Panasport wheels plus the actual HP and MPG............;)

Edited by 72 OJ

I am on one of my quest; I am looking to reproduce the damaged window sticker for my car. I found the traction feed 15# 11.75 X 8.5 Paper and have a company ready to photo shop and print the blank forms for me on the paper. Anyone interested in blank forms or could type in your information? I do not know the total price for the project as of yet. LMK

JLP

Why do people make a big thing about the Momo shifter knob? A shifter knob is a shifter knob. I've seen millions of them. Is it solid gold or diamond or something?

I've got a Momo shifter and Momo steering wheel - fantastic grip on both - I will not be going back to the OEM items (got them in storage though).