IGNORED

Do It In A Datsun

AndysPlit

As the story goes, "Where there is a will, there is a way." Z cars I've had have tested the will, and saw some action, but one must be young, flexible, and determined. That console looks good, but for these purposes it is just in the way. Somehow, I think a kitchen table is more preferable, but when the Z Car was a good option, I didn't own a kitchen table (or a kitchen). Now over 50 & married for 20+ years, and owning more than a kitchen, Z-escapades will likely remain a memory... speaking of memories, the old MG-A I had was a real winner.... I remember my father marveling at the footprints on the inside of the windscreen...... taking the top off really made a difference. Then there was the '65 Malibu SS which was like a hotel suite in comparison (had to be in 3rd gear). Those days were great fun.... I enjoyed those years greatly, but I don't think I'd trade these days for those.

No, not in the Z. But have you ever tried a TR6? With the top UP? When you're 6'2"? A Karmann Ghia is a bedroom by comparison! Unfortunately at 46 my body can not get into the same postions as it could at 19. Not without breaking something, at least...

No but I did in a Triumph Spitfire. I was a young sailor in San Diego with little extra $$$ but with plenty of time. The Spitfire triumph came when I was very young and 80lbs lighter.

Though my Z wears the badge, I've never done it in the Z. I earned it in the back of a 1981 200SX hatchback. But that was years ago. Actually wasn't too bad since the rear seat folds down but if anyone would have walked by that big hatch window they would have gotten an eyeful!

post-3797-14150801634975_thumb.jpg

It's an interesting thing age... In your late teens/early twenties girls will do that kind of thing in a car because you have... a car. As time goes on and age gets the better of you the requisite becomes something more like a nice house, really good looks, $$$ or some other damned good reason to get freaky.

Perhaps it's the newness of experience and wanting to try it all.. The risk of getting caught/busted. After you've done the Kama Sutra and a few hundred other twists the car seems to loose it's appeal. I guess the only way an "old fart" like most of us would abuse the Z in such a fashion is if it were a very unusual occasion. I just wish someone like myself was telling me all of this 18 years ago. It would have saved some confusion and I probably would have tried some more daring stuff. (Just for my personal history books)

Yes, I can wear "the badge". And even w/o the badge I had an extremely rowdy early life in the good days when herpes and pregnancy were your only fears. :)

Jim

I haven't done it in my z, but sometimes during i think about my z does that count?

I think about my cars during sex all the time. That's just part of it. My cars are hot and they turn me on. Oh the naughty things I would do to them if they were human. :devious:

And I SO want that frame!!!

I think about my cars during sex all the time. That's just part of it. My cars are hot and they turn me on. Oh the naughty things I would do to them if they were human. :devious:

And I SO want that frame!!!

I knew there was something really special about Z cars:D.