IGNORED

Took some photos of the lime 72

Diseazd

Sorry for the double post but..

Diseazd, I'd love a full size/raw copy of your first and fourth/last photo simply to make into wallpapers for personal use.

&

FiveDime, I would also love a full size copy of your first and third photo for the same reason. Also FiveDime I'd really like to see some pictures of your 510!!

If you guys don't mind that would make me very happy! Pm if that's ok and I'll give you my email.

Thanks and great photography, and wicked cars!

threez,

Here is the link to my flickr. To the right you will see the sets. At the bottom, click more sets to see all. The 510, the BMW and all the Z's are in there.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/14049800@N00/

surfertech,

I think there is a build thread on that car. I actually should have posted these there instead of here :) Well it's a partial build thread...

http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/showthread.php?34448-New-l-28-for-my-72/page2&highlight=

Nice shot there. May I ask what suspension setup this lime yellow zed currently has? from the pictures you posted, it looks like the car sits a bit high compare to my 260z with tokico blue suspension. Thanks.

Ed

Ed.....Ground Control coilovers, camber plates........Wilwood discs all around. The car is as low as we can get it. Many of the pictures were taken before the suspension was installed. I can assure you it's probably lower than your 260 now. Thanks to everyone for your kind remarks. Guy

Edited by Diseazd

I'm still waiting to win the California lotto so that I may restore my 510 and Z collection and get my wife off my back!, even after I got her an automatic Z32 to bribe her into the club. No luck.....yet. LOL

1972-510, 4-spd aka: CHIQUILIN

1975-280Z, 5-spd aka: ZORRO

1982-280ZX 2+2, N.A. 5-spd. aka: RATA

1993-300ZX 2+2, N.A. 5-spd. aka: 300Z

1994-300ZX 2+2, N.A. Automatic. aka: DAVILA5

• 10 months later...

Hi, that is a very nice 112 lime Z. I am looking to buy one just like it. May I ask, what is the exact wheel and tire spec and do you have any rubbing issues? My guess is that you are running Panasport 16x7 offset +6 with 225/50/16 tires. is this correct? -Thanks!

Yes......That is correct. I'm running Ground Control Coilovers with adjustable camber plates, so I can tuck them under the rear fenders. I would suggest running 205-55-16's.......I run those on my 71 and they look and work great.IMO