IGNORED

What is the best part of owning a classic Z?

hls30.com

What is the best part of classic Z ownership?  

291 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best part of classic Z ownership?

• 1) The Chicks!
    • 2) Getting pulled over for a story every time you take her out.
    • 3)Warming up a set of tires with some hot twisties
    • watching honda headlights dissapear!
    • Knowing she is waiting for you to come take her out!
    • Putting the latest purchase on her.
    • Seeing her waiting for you at the curb/in the garage.
    • Changing her fluids!
    • The attention she takes away from new cars
    • Confounding teenagers about what she is!
    • The friends you meet because of her
    • Taking her to car shows
    • finishing her up!
    • detailing her to the envy of your neighbors!
    • Being able to work on her, but not having to work on her.

Knowing that is all mine and I don't have to let anyone else drive it. Laughing in the face of all those strangers that "ask how much you want for that old car"?when I park it. There isn't that much money. Love my 72

I've never had anyone ask me what I wanted for my car, but I've had a number of people stop on the street in from of my house to get out & ask me if I wanted to by a 260 ( I own a 280Z) or a 280ZX. One Z is enough for me.

thx

Definitely the chicks. Every woman who has ridden in my Z has been to bed with me....So that is why I have been working so hard to get the resto done and get it back on the road....

I love my Z for all of the reasons above, and I've made countless friends because of my Z. I love the fact that lots of people who dont know what my car actually is think that it is a late 80's car. Its a beautiful car that was way ahead of its time.

• 2 weeks later...

The Z to me is the essence of everything all my other cars were not, an easy extension of my spirit. No matter what kind of mood I'm in, my Z is there to compliment the way I'm feeling. I've only owned my Z since Sept. of '06 and I have yet to remember any car I've previously owned invoking the same feelings of joy, peace and just fitting like the Z does. I will (knock on wood here) never sell her because just thinking of of it brings great sorrow into my heart, almost like losing my best friend, and that I believe, should only happen with time. Love my 76, love you all.