IGNORED

What is the best part of owning a classic Z?

hls30.com

What is the best part of classic Z ownership?  

291 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best part of classic Z ownership?

• 1) The Chicks!
    • 2) Getting pulled over for a story every time you take her out.
    • 3)Warming up a set of tires with some hot twisties
    • watching honda headlights dissapear!
    • Knowing she is waiting for you to come take her out!
    • Putting the latest purchase on her.
    • Seeing her waiting for you at the curb/in the garage.
    • Changing her fluids!
    • The attention she takes away from new cars
    • Confounding teenagers about what she is!
    • The friends you meet because of her
    • Taking her to car shows
    • finishing her up!
    • detailing her to the envy of your neighbors!
    • Being able to work on her, but not having to work on her.

What is the best part of owning a classic Z?

Is it the Babes, a spirited drive through the twisties, the stories you hear from the people that tell you "I used to have one and the stupidest thing I did was get rid of it" on almost every outing.

Please share your thoughts...

Cranking the crystal clear stereo, Revving up the finely tuned 37 year old motor with those throaty exhaust notes, Dropping the clutch and laying a nice smoky twin black marks in front of a bunch of ricers who are staring in aww.

Leaves me smiling from ear to ear, every time.

Dave.

There's lots of things I like about having Zs. But the best is the friends we've made - both virtual friends here online, and real friends here in the Pacific NW.

There's lots of things I like about having Zs. But the best is the friends we've made - both virtual friends here online, and real friends here in the Pacific NW.

Arne, you have said the same for me. i have lots of new friends by owning a z. several i would have never talked to or associated with, if it hadn't been for our cars. by the way, if i missed it in another post, congrats on having your car featured in the back of Nissan Sport, in the club section.

I love spring. Spring is like Xmas to me (from the rust belt also) - when the snow melts and the salt is washed away by those unending April showers, it's time. Time for the first drive of the year.

Man, I love it. Had her out yesterday after a gentle reawakening from her 5 1/2 month nap. Took it easy for the first 20 miles, to see everything was as it should be, then out the highway.

Didn't take her all the way (only 110), but it was good for me:smoke: .

Lots of other things I love about her too, but it's hard to top the first run of the year .

The fact that the z was one of the best japanese sports car made in its time....and its a legend........my z might be 3 colors but old guys always see me car as something great and brings them good memory becuase many have owned these great cars.