IGNORED

Junkyard & "Out to Pasture" Zs

lonetreesteve

Steve, I just e-mailed the guy on that 240, my 75 280 is almost done and I'm looking for another project and this one looks promising. I know by the pics that a lot of work would need to be done depending on how bad the rust worm infection is besides the right rear panel. Thanks for posting this up.

I live in ct and ran across a yard im mass with 1000+ old cars rotting away every thing from 57 chevy's and nomads and 70/71 chevelles to dodge darts mustangs buick skylarks and even older stuff from the 30 and 40s. Point being there were 3 z's one was a later 74 260z, a 240z not sure what year i think 72/3 and i believe a 280z not 100% sure tho. The bumpers for the 240z were pulled off but inside the car, they were in great shape because of this! I ended up buying the bumpers, a dash cover, and center console with an armrest for 300. if anyone wants the location i can find out.

• 2 months later...

Idaho has some Z car parts but there aren't enough Z car owners here to take advantage of that due to our low population density at least I think that is what the story is. Shipping heavy things isn't cheap unfortunately. It takes time to pull parts off of a car.