IGNORED

Got the mag!

rdefabri

Can the mag be found at any "major" retailers? I've seen specialty rags (like the mini one (original, not BMW)) at a medium sized chain called Books A Million-would I have similar luck with the Nissan Mag?

Details on ordering the premiere issue are on our website, www.nissansportmag.com. The first issue is NOT available on newsstands. We hope to be in major bookstores nationwide with issue #2 (release January 1). But until then, you can only get the magazine online or by calling circulation at 505-771-2374. If you have any other Qs, don't hesitate to e-mail me at editor@nissansportmag.com.

Dave Bexfield

Managing Editor, Nissan Sport

www.nissansportmag.com

If what I received is indicative of what it will CONTINUE to be, then I'm extremely happy with having extended my subscription AND having picked up the Insider.

The coverage across all the different models was very fair and entertaining. I may have a preference for the 240, but I can understand that a magazine couldn't survive on just that model alone, even if we were to pay $1,000 a yearly subscription.

The range of subject matter, the concise answers and scope of the magazine give me hope that it can only get better. Loved the way you guys broke the DIY Tech section into various models, I think that definitely allows you to address each model's fans and still leave it interesting for other model readers.

The Quick Shifts atop the Shifting gears page are excellent! Is there any way you might show some more links there for those of us looking for more info?

Other than that, EXCELLENT!

Enrique

Thanks for the nice comments, Enrique. I pull Quick Shifts info from dozens of sources, and in the past there wasn't room to print the full source info. But with the new format, I can play with a higher word count, so I'll start adding more sources (and website addresses) in the future. Thank you for the good suggestion!

BTW, with the number of 240Z readers we have (and we have a LOT), there will always be lots of early Z content. Honestly, if not for our diehard and vocal S30 readers, there might not be a magazine. Thanks guys for giving us a go--the whole staff appreciates it.

Dave Bexfield

Managing Editor, Nissan Sport

www.nissansportmag.com

Just got news in that our distributor really liked the magazine and a contract is being sent out in the mail for us to get on newsstands nationwide. We'll keep readers posted on the progress.... -Dave
Congrats! Glad to hear it. I am off to the Runoffs on Sat.!