IGNORED

Got the mag!

rdefabri

Well, received my issue of Nissan Sport magazine and initial view is they did a great job!

The picture of my wife and car are on page 20, much smaller than I thought, but it looks good! I also see that the 3rd place pic was in the "Insider" newsletter, very cool!

I am digging the broad Nissan view - as an ex (and almost repeat) Maxima owner, I am passionate about their products, so there's some appeal beyond the Z for me.

Art,

No worries, I get to see my wife in full view anyways ;)

I did think the pic would be bigger based on some input from Mike, but that's ok. I am cool we got in there and a mention. Maybe if she generates enough interest, I'll have her pose for a second one, you can make that a hal-pager :)

We were actually thinking of doing a "topless" calendar. Advertising it as 12 amazing months of "fully exposed," "gorgeous," and "curvy" centerfold-worthy pics. And then showing just cool roadsters (including the 240Z homemade versions). But then we thought better of it lest a riot break out.

Dave Bexfield

Managing Editor, Nissan Sport

www.nissansportmag.com

We were actually thinking of doing a "topless" calendar. Advertising it as 12 amazing months of "fully exposed," "gorgeous," and "curvy" centerfold-worthy pics. And then showing just cool roadsters (including the 240Z homemade versions). But then we thought better of it lest a riot break out.

Dave Bexfield

Managing Editor, Nissan Sport

www.nissansportmag.com

As long as the riot was to buy a copy or a subscription of the magazine, what would the eyecandy hurt(I won't be in the riot, already subscribed!)!The owners of NOPI use more of that than they do reciept paper for a good reason!!!

Here is my Submission to the topless Calendar...Racy I admit, a young man with his hands all over an older topless model:eek: -he is older now, almost two, but he still can't keep his hands off her:finger: ... that's my boy!ROFL

Will

PS, gotcha covered Jonathan-I get the mag...

post-4106-1415079849209_thumb.jpg