IGNORED

What is the most valuable thing about this Club

hls30.com

What is the most valuable thing about this club? One choice, but post your thoughts  

82 members have voted

1. 1. What is the most valuable thing about this club? One choice, but post your thoughts

• The group Therapy on problems(Rust, POs, removig Spindle pins, accidents, ricers...).
    • being able to ask a question and get an ansewer that is helpful.
    • The galleries: If a photo is worth a thousand words...
    • The Boobs Thread!!!
    • The Classified Ads
    • Memebers from the Back of Burke to out yonder.
    • Hanging out on line with the members(That sounds bad somehow-No snail comments Vicky!)
    • The silliness in some threads.
    • Mikes Restoration is back underway!
    • Being able to get food for thought and feedback from other members.
    • Club merchandise-are you wearing our colors?
    • the availbility of a members opinion at almost any time of day.
    • Being able to find out about Z events that are going on, and the excitement they generate.
    • finding that in almost every case, someone has a car in worse shaop than yours, but is undaunted.
    • The searchable Archived knowledge base of all past and present members.

I agree with you Will, this is kinda like a huge, vastly detailed, interactive service manual. Very cool. Second has to be the fact that we have members from many different countries here. Never underestimate that.

I have tried to remember that as I post, a couple of times I have forgotten and have been-ahem-reminded!

I do know better now. I use the common terms of S30 or specific cars title. I am still trying to learn about the versions and options that were available in countries other than the US-it looks to me like you lot got the few goodies, and we got the rest!

Will

I remember the kidney stone episode! And half-a-dozen other great episodes! Great entertainment, this site!

I have said this before and I will keep on saying it; the best part about "our club" is the members and the great people I have become friends with. Friends all over the world. Can't even begin to tell you how much I have learned from the people I have met here. And the same goes for their generosity! Thank you all.

Chris

It's a hard choice. I'd say you picked the right things for the list. All of them make this site valuable.

Here's something to think about..

There has never been, or perhaps never will be, a collection of Z car images as vast as our galleries. That in it self is an accomplishment.

I love the international population we have. So far we're from every continent, with only a few holes to fill in. Come on, Somebody's got to have a Z in Tibet somewhere. Mongolia? Parked under an old yurt in the back of a yak barn, waiting for some wild eyed kid to find?

ok, you are no longer a member:stupid: , but as a non-member, we will extend to you all of the indicators of membership, all of the benefits, rules and discounts, but all of the members know you aren't really a member-are we better now?

ROFL !

BTW,

If you choose not to accept our non-membership, every member will go out of his or her way to tell your car that you have hidden a huge wad of cash in the house, this will result in poor running, horrible fuel economy, outrageous oil consumption, tires that won't hold air long enough for you to go to the bathroom, wipers that don't work, a host of electrical problems, air conditioning-who are you kidding, lights that blink when they shouldn't and are constant when they should blink, billowing smoke and bakfires from the tail pipe, and a smell in the car you won't believe-and that is before you try to take anyone else for a ride!

Obviously you should have chosen silliness in the threads...

Will

I went with the food for thought bit... But quite honestly I think all the responses show the real answer... It's not overly specific but dead on... Our People! This is by far the most helpful and most prompt group on the web. I've had a few times where I was in the middle of a task and needed a question answered and every time I had a positive response within 10 to 20 minutes, or less! Thanks to all of you for being you.

Nate