IGNORED

What is the most valuable thing about this Club

hls30.com

What is the most valuable thing about this club? One choice, but post your thoughts  

82 members have voted

1. 1. What is the most valuable thing about this club? One choice, but post your thoughts

• The group Therapy on problems(Rust, POs, removig Spindle pins, accidents, ricers...).
    • being able to ask a question and get an ansewer that is helpful.
    • The galleries: If a photo is worth a thousand words...
    • The Boobs Thread!!!
    • The Classified Ads
    • Memebers from the Back of Burke to out yonder.
    • Hanging out on line with the members(That sounds bad somehow-No snail comments Vicky!)
    • The silliness in some threads.
    • Mikes Restoration is back underway!
    • Being able to get food for thought and feedback from other members.
    • Club merchandise-are you wearing our colors?
    • the availbility of a members opinion at almost any time of day.
    • Being able to find out about Z events that are going on, and the excitement they generate.
    • finding that in almost every case, someone has a car in worse shaop than yours, but is undaunted.
    • The searchable Archived knowledge base of all past and present members.

While there is value to me in every choice I added, the most valuable to me is the searchable archives. Alan, Kats, Enrique, Chris, Carl, Miles, Stephen, ChrisA, Mike, and more, plus a host of names that are no longer adding to threads have left diamonds in the threads they did respond to. Many times I find myself searching for some obscure Z fact, piece, picture, or assembly instruction, and by far and again, I find most strewn (with personality) in the archives.

I enjoy everything I get from this club, and have developed friendships, aquaintances, and kidney stones from being an active member!

Will

I agree with you Will, this is kinda like a huge, vastly detailed, interactive service manual. Very cool. Second has to be the fact that we have members from many different countries here. Never underestimate that.

The fact that its even here is the most valuable to me.

I'll second Chris's comment!!! All I will say is...if anyone is trying to educate themself on the early Z car, your learning curve will greatly be reduced by using the wealth of info on this site.....I know from first hand experience when redoing my 1970.

Tom

I almost voted for the boob thread just because it was included. ROFL

All kidding aside, it's definitely a combination of the vast wealth of Z knowledge on here contributed by numerous individuals, and the friendly unselfish way in which it is shared, as well as the feeling of community fostered by our members. The fact that this board exists and the items I listed above were in no small way a part of the reason I decided to go forward with the purchase of my Z instead of my other choices. Thanks too all!

Adam

It could be any one of half a dozen choices but if I have to choose only one the MOST valuable to me is the information - particularly the technical and the historical - that cannot be found in any other one place.

The interpersonal communications, encouragement, respect and tolerance are features of this site that appeal to me greatly and now I am thinking that the sense of community that pervades this site is its BEST single feature.

Being able to ask a question and almost always getting a response is the most helpful for me as this is my first restoration. Stephen was a great help in pointing me in the correct direction with my EFI system everytime I hit a roadblock.I always search and check threads for info. In all owning a Z would not be as much fun without this site.