IGNORED

OT - Global Warming and Datsun Trucks

Victor Laury

Al Gore warned me, but I didn't listen. Because of this, I just lost my perfect PL521 ashtray...

"WTF" you ask? I'll tell you and warn you too.

I was very happy when I found my perfect ashtray. I paid good money and was happy to do so. I already have 3 less-than-perfect examples, so the perfect one was exciting and went into the dash as soon as I got it.

Then comes the summer heat wave, The Al Gore Special. We've had some brilliant days out here in SoCal, and I hear it's much the same throughout the country.

My perfect ashtray was basking in the sun, or more like baking, when the propane lighter, hidden within, exploded. Obviously, from the fragments ashtray and lighter, strewn throughout the cab, with some force. Remove the tray, I can see that every surface is cracked or fragmented and even the metal floor of the tray is bent and blasted away from the seams.

So much for my perfect ashtray! The windshield was already cracked, but, knowing my luck, If I had installed my new windshield, I too would have been taken out.

Victor, your car doesn't want you smoking:smoke:!

Since you haven't listened to the surgeon General, the California mandated warnings and bans, your friends, your family, your co-workers, it figured distroying your fav. ashtray might get the point across by not giving you a place to store your equipment...:stupid:

You know these cars don't cut anybody any slack for something they don't like-it could have been worse-it could have been your wifes new hairdooROFL !

Will

Victor, your car doesn't want you smoking

You know these cars don't cut anybody any slack for something they don't like

Or your car is saying "buy a Zippo!"

As to your car not cutting you slack, I think that is more the case. remember, we should not drink and drive, hence no cupholders.

Your car loves you and wants you to be happy.

she is also a very jealous creature and does not want to share your addiction.

I would send a bill to Al Gore and request reimbursement since he didn't fix global warming during his 8 years as #2 Dem in Clinton administration. A guy who takes credit for inventing the internet should have been able to fix global warming in less than two years. His latest campaign is on target for a train wreck because of his unique ability to blend fiction into theories and output jibberish.

I never had a problem with a hanging chad when I punched the ballot for George Bush in 2000.

Victor, your car doesn't want you smoking:smoke:!

Since you haven't listened to the surgeon General, the California mandated warnings and bans...

Will

Gee Will:

I didn't realize that California mandated warnings for the old MaryJane.. I thought they were trying to eliminate the laws that made it unlawful.

Anyway Victor - you shouldn't smoke that stuff and drive anyway.. DUI is a tough rap today..

just too funny.. "hey Dude, your ashtray just blew-up Man..Woohoo.." Never put your stash, with your lighter nor cash.

Carl B.

Gee Will:

I didn't realize that California mandated warnings for the old MaryJane.. I thought they were trying to eliminate the laws that made it unlawful.

Carl B.

Trying to eliminate means they are still in place!!!

DooBie or Don'tbee...that is the question.

or is it: Doobie make it legal!

Will