IGNORED

OK....I'm slow....somebody explain this.

Zthing

And if I couldn't wip them out to show you, how would you know that I restored the cars in the most correctest manner? You would prolly think I'm some slacker or something! Prolly chuckle under your breath...(this poor bastard hasn't a clue....).

Baah! People like that probably exist.......glad I don't know any personally. Really meant nothing by the post, it was actually more of an act of boredom. I own both shop manuals for the 72, and since the previous owner included them with the car, I was oblivious to the price they bring now. Still, the opening price on this auction made me smile. I thought it was steep, but hey.....could be the tax bracket I inhabit. Was it W.C. Fields that had the sucker quote? Just can't figure

out why Golden Palace didn't snatch it up. Would have looked good beside the Jesus toast.

Zthing , you have to understand that really early ''anything'' to do with z cars is expensive ! Your car and manuals are nothing compared to these items and the people that bid to win them . $200.00 for a small plastic clip for the inspection lid is a small pittance to those who think they really need it . Your '72 is worth little , and geez the manuals for it are toilet paper ! Seriously , Merry Christmas etc. :)

Was it W.C. Fields that had the sucker quote? Just can't figure

out why Golden Palace didn't snatch it up. Would have looked good beside the Jesus toast.

Believe the quote was from P.T. Barnum of Barnum & Bailey Circus fame. Good point about the Golden Palace tho.