IGNORED

If you own a Zcar, what's your sex?

Mike

What's your sex?  

130 members have voted

1. 1. What's your sex?

• Female
    • Male

Female. It is kind of lonely being a female Z-car lover. The only people I know who understand how I feel about my car are my youngest son (fellow Z-fanatic) and all you wonderful people on this site. When I am talking to anyone else about my car, and let my feelings begin to show, they look at me like I am crazy, and some have said, "it's only a car." They just don't understand.

P.S. My car is a stick. As far as I am concerned, an automatic isn't a Z!!

not only does she drive a Z but she drives a stick!!.

thats one thing i hated about sports cars being made in autos. i know it appeals to the masses but its not what a real sports car was made to do.

real sports cars are made to be driven. dont worry bonnie your not alone i get the very same look when i talk about my Z. hehe i loved the window stickers one guy was selling on ebay

"ITS A Z THING!!"

well im a male, maybe soon to be single male hehe:cheeky:

I'm voter #99! & male. I scored a cool 20 something in the 'are you gay' pole. FYI, the closer to 1 the less gay you are. An affirmation of my maleness. This is sometimes significant if you are a male in our wacky culture.

• 11 months later...

I met my wife in 1987, she was driving a 75 280Z. Her dad made her trade the car in for something "more reliable". I still hold a grudge on him for that. He talked her into buying a 79 Plymouth Horizon TC3. What a dumbass. The Z ended up being stolen off the car lot and trashed out in the country in a ditch.