If you own a Zcar, what's your sex?

Mike

What's your sex?  

130 members have voted

1. 1. What's your sex?

• Female
    • Male

Huum, it's kind of a private mater but, it's almost falily here so :

I have a nice 73, I am a male and my sex haven't grown that much since I have the car... I have picts but I am not sure that you need them... :D

Mike,

You must have read my mind..I was just thinking of the same question, and was about to put up a poll when I saw yours..I just assumed that we were all of the Alpha male type 'round here..If there are any ladies speak out and be known.

Ya, I'm assuming that a majority of our membership is male. The editors of Sport Z Magazine were telling me that their audience is something like 95% male as well. I just wanted to know what the stats were like here on the site. I'm not going to use the information for anything in particular. It's just a curiosity thing.

The voting booth is completely anonymous, so, there's no way to track the information back to a person anyway.