IGNORED

New User

Datstan

hey just joined up although I have been checking out the site for awhile. Anyway I have a 240k GT 1973 which is in the process of getting an upgrade. New Rb20det engine in now and getting painted over the next month or so. Hopefully will just get it wired up after this and should be running.

Anyway here are some pic of the car before the work started (hope these load ok).

post-10020-14150796206189_thumb.jpg

post-10020-14150796206632_thumb.jpg

Those cars are so meaty looking :love: . I would love to see one in person. I take it we didn't get them here in the states. Every one of those that I've seen from our members here are just beautiful.

Datstan welcome and get screen name!

Vicky

Hi Jeremy - well FINALLY you've decided to come and post here!! Welcome!! I emailed you a while ago (Septembre last year) about your car thanks to a friend in NZ who told me about it. I thought it might be running by now. Were there problems or just no hurry in getting the job done?

Car looks great. I would kill for an RB engine in my car! Make sure to post lots of pics :D

Hi mate,

would love to get some pics of your engine bay now that the RB20 is in, especially around the steering rack etc.

What gearbox are you using? any issues getting the engine to fit in (clearence wise). would love some pics of your engine / gearbox mounts, as i am doing an RB25DET conversion to my C110 (i am up to actually getting the thing in)

Hi Lachlan, yea took me a while getting round to posting on here, just getting excited as the project is close to taking to the road. :) Had some major problems with the guys that were doing the install (but wont mention names on here) so took it over myself as it was sitting in their workshop all of last year. have purchased all the parts now and installed most of them, just need to do the fuel lines and put all the trim etc back together once it is back from the painters.