IGNORED

USA members need help from the UK!

hls30.com

Will, the rhd market, driver's side mirror will still be a poor "Far side" mirror for your car. Since it is a flat mirror, it will be much like turning a LHD market mirror around, except in one way. The RHD mirror should (disclaimer here, "SHOULD") match the angle of the LHD "Driver's Side".

The farther away you are from a flat mirror, the narrower the field of veiw. Our mirrors,from the far seat, don't do much good.

Yair Victor, that's what I meant.

Standing beside the front L/H mudguard,(fender to you lot), and taking careful note of the mirror, then repeating the exercise on the R/H side, The only difference I noticed was that the mirror was turned in opposite directions. I could be wrong but, wouldn't it be easier to simply buy another mirror and just turn it around ????????????. As I said before, I regard it as purely cosmetic.

Will,

Have you had answer back from All Z Parts yet ??????????

You said before that you tried ringing but couldn't get an answer. Ummmm, you did allow for the difference in time zones, ............... didn't you ?????

Rick.

:devious: :devious: :devious:

Victor-

I appreciate your making that point in the thread-I knew, but other members might not. I have another idea, but I would like a sample of the correct mirror hardware.

Rick,

Yes, I was Calling his number from what should have been 8am to 10 am his local time-assuming Qld is 14 hours ahead of my local time as I believe-8pm today, here, is really 10Am tomorrow, there!

Your examination seems to provide proof that only one version of the mirror was produced-together with the lack of conformity with the Nissan part numbering system, I am beginning to think Nissanjust rotated the flag as well-Hopefully my search within Nissan will turn up something...

Will

Will

• 2 weeks later...

According to one informal source at Nissan USA, the true Passenger side(for the USA) mirror does not exist. My formal letter has not brought a formal response yet-so we will wait a bit longer.

In the meantime, I need a bit more help from you overseas members. I am looking for at least one of these switches from an early S30-I would really like two-cosmetic condition is more important than working condition.

The picture is of the whole panel(top and bottom)-I just want the switches-but if you have a complete panel to spare...

Thanks

Will

post-4106-14150795517265_thumb.jpg

post-4106-14150795517406_thumb.jpg

I need a bit more help from you overseas members. I am looking for at least one of these switches from an early S30-I would really like two-cosmetic condition is more important than working condition.

The picture is of the whole panel(top and bottom)-I just want the switches-but if you have a complete panel to spare...

Thanks

Will

See the pics in the previous post!

Thanks,

Will