IGNORED

What kind of fundraiser merchandise would you buy?

Mike

What would you buy to support this club?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. What would you buy to support this club?

• T-Shirt ($15-$20)
    • Baseball Hat ($15-$20)
    • Machined Keyring ($10-$15)
    • Sweatshirt ($20-$30)
    • Polo Shirt ($25-$40)
    • Vinyl Sticker ($3-$5)
    • Coffee Mug ($10-$20)
    • Jacket ($50+)
    • Mag-Lite ($20-$30)
    • Button-Up Shirt ($25-$30)
    • Coveralls ($50-$60)
    • I have another idea (see reply)
    • I won't buy anything at this time
    • License Plate Frame ($10-$20)
    • Club Calendar ($10-$20)

• 4 weeks later...

You guys have some great ideas and I will take all into consideration. Each product just takes time to create. Want to make sure that we make product that will sell, otherwise I'm stuck with hundreds of club logos around my house. What do you all think of long sleeve shirts and sweatshirts? Just some ideas I have. T-shirts are on the way. Hopefully we will have pictures up in the club store so we can start taking orders sometime next week. Send me your ideas!

Honestly , try T-shirts first and kinda go from there. I think if you had a package deal with T-shirt and stickers that would be very appealing. I just would love to see a logo/sticker so we can all show our club pride at the local and national events. Also have you thought of trying to sell the hats on ebay? I bet they would be very popular there , the hats I have seen there were not the quality of the club hats.

How funny you should mention ebay. I just listed one of each last night. You read my mind. No luck so far a day into that. But have to have patience with these kind of things. And yes, we will be looking at packaging some stuff together. It sounds like the next product I need to work on is a sticker/logo. Would you want it in bumper sticker form or just the logo with the web site below it? So, like the front of the hats with the website address directly underneath it? Does that make sense? Let me know what your ideas are.

I personally would prefer just the logo with the webpage below it, I just like to be able to put the logo on my side glass or rear hatch glass. Easier to remove and I think that style has a cleaner look than a bumper style. I saw one of the 350z clubs at z fest and they had a similar sticker style < not name > but layout that I think would work good. Wish i had taken a pic of one of the 350z's to show you.

............. Wish i had taken a pic of one of the 350z's to show you.

I have a Logo Sticker from Carl Beck's ZHome.com; I'll dig it out and take a picture of it tomorrow. It is basically a clear sheet (about 5" X 5") of vinyl material with the logo printed on it. It "clings" to the interior of windows and can be removed/moved easily.