IGNORED

What kind of fundraiser merchandise would you buy?

Mike

What would you buy to support this club?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. What would you buy to support this club?

• T-Shirt ($15-$20)
    • Baseball Hat ($15-$20)
    • Machined Keyring ($10-$15)
    • Sweatshirt ($20-$30)
    • Polo Shirt ($25-$40)
    • Vinyl Sticker ($3-$5)
    • Coffee Mug ($10-$20)
    • Jacket ($50+)
    • Mag-Lite ($20-$30)
    • Button-Up Shirt ($25-$30)
    • Coveralls ($50-$60)
    • I have another idea (see reply)
    • I won't buy anything at this time
    • License Plate Frame ($10-$20)
    • Club Calendar ($10-$20)

I would definitely be more inclined to buy a T Shirt that has a small logo of some kind on the front, and something bigger on the back. Like the second and third examples. Just my opinion.

Jeff

I just recently made my own t-shirt using printable transfer paper just a couple weeks ago. i took the red/white/blue z logo with not lettering on the front, and the big full logo on the back. it looks just like the example except mine is a grey shirt. As for the hat, I suggest that it be a "collegiate" style, rather than the tall baseball style.

I definitely like the t-shirt with small logo in front and larger logo in back. Maybe we could use the saying "Enjoy the ride " or another Z saying !!!!! I know colored tee shirts are expesive but maybe we could have a poll for color of tee shirt !!!!

I like the shirt with the red white and blue Z logo small in front and large in back . Colors would be better than white only for the shirt , but what color ? Either red or blue would deminish the looks of the logo. Enjoy the ride would also look great. my $ .02 worth

I like the second and third T-shirt examples, also. In fact, I like them both. As for the shirt color, how about gray with the red/blue logo, and white for the original emblem logo? The cups are cool, too.

Gee, thanks Mike - just what I need is more cool stuff to spend my money on! :D