IGNORED

This Z was stored in a chicken coop since 1987

Since the guy is "reconstructing" the car, maybe Ben can get those wheels. I know he's been dying for a complete set of them. Ben are you watching this thread? Ben....

Vicky

Hi Vicky, thanks for thinking of me. The wheels that are on the blue Zcar look like 17" 3-piece Panasports, but I am not positive. I was looking for Watanabes, but the wheels in the photo are very nice indeed.

Ben

p.s. I have taken this thread way to personally. What can you do??? Everyone has different opinions about everything. I feel like I was too strong spoken. Kill this thread like Chris said. LT1240z, I just gave you my opinion and that is all.

Ben, I think Vicky was talking about the wheels on the green car (stock steelies).

As for us being JEALOUS that you own a V8-Z... ROFL seems like the default defense by any 300ZX/350Z/V8-Z owner that ever comes here. We all have tastes and preferences, I for one will never own a V8-Z.

(that's not to say we aren't jealous that you found that beautiful, unmolestered time capsule!!)

now now this is silly just because 1 person on Hybrid Z said he dares you to post on here doesn't mean they are all criminals. There no point getting worked up over this kind of thing we have 2 sites because different things float our boats :).