IGNORED

To all that knew James Burgess aka "ZmeFly"

DeltaDawn

Finally, confirmation that everyone was scammed by James. Too bad that it appears he got away with his dishonesty.

F' him.

Good to see you posting Carl...We need your experience and expertise....

Nice to see Homer again!

Steve

Did you guys notice that "Delta Dawn" (aka ZmeFly) went back and edited a few posts to say this?

You are such smucks!

Bite me!

That's a total confirmation that he's guilty. :)

To answer some of your questions.... it looks like this guy is part of some pretty serious scamming on Ebay and other sites. He definitely had all of us fooled.

Please enlighten me Ed, unless you are refering to yourself! If I remember correctly, you were one of the folks sending condolances to ZmeFly not Carl or I! :ermm:

So, are you telling me that you knew he faked his own death before anyone else? I was also part of the effort to send condolances. I even wrote up a story and posted it on the front page. I felt like such an idiot when I found out the real truth about him.

There are legal ramifications floating around that guy as well so I wanted to stay as far away from that as possible. But, now that he's come out and admitted his own guilt on our website....