IGNORED

Damn shame....

2ManyZs

That truly is a heart-breaker. I wonder what the vin # is. I have to agree with you 2ManyZs. Probably not worth the money it would cost to restore it. We all know that to make a restoration job more pleasurable, you should really start out with a half way decent car. Looking at a Z that's just wasting away like that really hurts :cry:

Vicky

I am sure this is not the end of the road for this car. It just needs extreme tlc. If I had the time, money, and know how I would snatch this car, but I don't. I would hate to see this car go to the junkyard :cry:. 2manyzs, you should take it. I know you are interested in the Fairlady Z's and you definately have the know how to give this car the glory it deserves. Your kyosho collection told me so. :stupid:

-Ben

Yeah, I'd like to have one, but this one might be a little more of a project than I need right now. No job=no money:disappoin

Plus I have 2 projects in the garage now....

2 things scare me about this one, no title(?), and, if the rust under the battery tray is any indication of the underside..:cross-eye

if i was a billionaire, i swear, i would by up every single z car heading for the junk yard and invest whatever it takes to restore those cars from ground zero. i can see my garage now..

I wonder what the reserve is?

Did everyone notice the rally clock?

A lot of work and money to get that car back on the road, which is a shame because there wouldn't be too many RHD Fairlady Z's in the US would there?

I noticed the clock, but I also notice it has the vented C-pillars and no hatch vents. I too would like to see the VIN number....:ermm:

There wouldn't be many in the US that's for sure.

I personally know of only 2 in my general area over the years, and one of them wasn't in much better shape than this one(it was also auctioned off on Ebay about 2 years ago).

Are those vented pillar emblems or the solid ones I think have been discussed in past forums. I don't think the JDM Z got the "flying wing" 240Z emblem like the early cars sold in the U.S (like in my avatar). Of course I know very little about the Fairlady Z, other then what I've read here. Would be fun, if not expensive and time consuming, to restore. I didn't notice the rally clock, but my laptop monitor isn't very big, also can't tell much about the pillar emblems from the pictures on my computer. Gary D.