280Zone's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

280Zone

Community Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 280Zone

  1. 280Zone commented on sparkynacho's gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection
  2. If anyone is interested I have some available. Most for 280's but one for a 240.
  3. http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=101130
  4. Does this car have enough suspension left so i could tow it with a car dolly?
  5. Just giving you a hard time. I understand the quest for those elusive parts, I did a lot of seaching for 1973 Trans Am parts at one time. I just checked and you are correct, mine are 10mm. I'll keep my eyes peeled for you though. Robert
  6. I have a riveting tool and rivets, but as a previous poster identified they will not be exactly the same as 70's Nissan rivets.
  7. I have some on my 75 you can have. Will you be at the next meeting? Robert
  8. Yesterday but got no reply. I am also still interested, if they are still available. I'd even come to pick them up.
  9. A few of our Club members have contacted him directly and I would guess have purchased the cars outright.
  10. The "D" hubcaps are only on one side of the car? The others are "Z" hubcaps.
  11. I have some billet aluminum replacements. They can be polished easily to look like chrome. If you would like more details email me directly at 280Zone@cox.net
  12. Peter has it right, I use soapy water but I live in AZ so I doubt I have to worry about rust. Also remember to install the stainless steel trim in the rubber before installing it in the car and after installing it on the glass.
  13. 280Zone posted a gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection
  14. 280Zone commented on 280Zone's gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection
  15. 280Zone posted a gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.