Everything posted by conedodger
-
FS: aluminum radiator and fan
Near Reno Nevada and yes, still for sale.
-
Let's show vintage racing pictures. I'll start.
-
Let's show vintage racing pictures. I'll start.
@Patcon, check out the follow-car though.
-
Let's show vintage racing pictures. I'll start.
-
FS: aluminum radiator and fan
Sorry. Just saw this. Reno Nevada.
-
My “Smart” refrigerator loses its mind. But…
-
Let's show vintage racing pictures. I'll start.
-
Let's show vintage racing pictures. I'll start.
-
AI - it's not reliable
I use AI to assemble data for teaching. I limit the sources that AI draws from as the internet is full of sources that speak crap with authority. From the data it compiles, I assemble PowerPoint presentations for my residents. Still, even though I limit the AI search to what I consider to be reliable, I verify that it didn’t assemble a crap pile. AI can be a useful tool, if you ask the right question. If you give it a math equation and say what is the answer, you’ve learned nothing. If you give it that same equation and say show me how to solve this, you might learn.
-
Picked up a 78 280z today. PROS & CONS with some Pics.
I grew up in Minnesota. I would store my car from just before/after Halloween. No battery tenders around back then, but every spring, I’d go to that warehouse slap jumper cables on it and it would crank for 30 seconds or so, then fire right up. That L-Jet was remarkable. Mine back then was a ‘75 280Z but same-same. Not loving the patina idea but it’s yours. You’d be surprised how quick the automatic cars are. They run out of gear in an autocross with long straights in first.but they are very quick! The cowl pinhole is concerning, I’ve seen Z’s with considerable rust, under that cowl panel. They rust from the inside so… Good luck and have fun!
-
Let's show vintage racing pictures. I'll start.
-
Let's show vintage racing pictures. I'll start.
-
Let's show vintage racing pictures. I'll start.
-
Let's show vintage racing pictures. I'll start.
-
Let's show vintage racing pictures. I'll start.
-
Let's show vintage racing pictures. I'll start.
-
Let's show vintage racing pictures. I'll start.
-
Let's show vintage racing pictures. I'll start.
-
Let's show vintage racing pictures. I'll start.
-
Let's show vintage racing pictures. I'll start.
-
Let's show vintage racing pictures. I'll start.
-
Let's show vintage racing pictures. I'll start.
-
Let's show vintage racing pictures. I'll start.
-
Choke setup - factory
This was on my 240Z at one time. Then, I went with Webers and now fuel injection. $100 plus shipping for what you see.
-
FS: aluminum radiator and fan
I had this on my car for a few years and it worked great keeping the engine nice and cool. With the new Rebello motor, I want new… $100 plus shipping