IGNORED

73 for sale...white interior???

derk

The white or beige interior was available only with the 110 red and 115 blue exterior color in 72-73.

Couple things about this car that don't add up.

Why would anyone put 280 springs on a 240? Car is sitting way to high and probably wears tires like crazy with the positive camber it's going to have.....

Optional pusher fan from Nissan?

Oil drip pan?

Still has the original flat tops, so that isn't as good as round tops but.......

The biggest thing that would scare me is why in the hell would anyone run straight antifreeze? It says it has never had water in the engine? I'd hate to see the insides of that engine might look like.

Other than the springs, looks like a fairly decent car though...:ermm:

i dont know what he means by not having water in the system unless he is saying it never had striaght water. i dont understand that part at all

like i said i do know the guy and know him well. the 280Z spring thing may be a mis print.

he is a Z lover and knows his Z's albeit he is a ZXT fan. he has a 450 RWHP 280ZXT that is awesome!!

i know the money and time he has put into this vehicle and all he says about it is true. he does not buy anything aftermarket for replacement parts only nissan parts will he use.

you can be assured that this is a good if not excellent car. i saw the car myself when he got it and was repairing the minor flaws as with the brakes and such.

the reason i know for the flat tops is he wanted to keep the car original.

i wouldnt hesitate to buy anything from him and or trust this car for any bit of enjoyment or use to go anywhere you wanted it too.

the car i know for fact is in excellen shape minus a few blemishes and he has lots of cash into this car fixing it up to where is is now

I agree with 2mz's.Why run pure antifreeze?It will freeze before a 50/50 mix.Also how can he say NEVER had water when he bought it from the boneyard?The term salvage title causes me some concern.I would make sure I had DMV's blessing before I bought it

how do you figure that a pure anti freeze solution will freeze before a 50/50 mix will.

sorry there is no way that would happen, and honestly, unless you have ever dealt with the anality of the california DMV, then you have NO clue.

trust me, move there, and then try registering your vehicle.

pure hell:tapemouth

not that you would have to worry about freezing in la california.

but thats something i didnt know, guess you learn something new everyday. i would have though that just from the make up it would be easier to freeze with water.

yes Z voiture that is jeff priddy's car.

The worst part of running straight antifreeze is that the corrosion inhibitors in the antifreeze are actually activated by the water. So, if it were run with straight antifreeze, the aluminum in the engine is going to be in pretty sad shape....:ermm: Hopefully that was a misprint.....