IGNORED

chicks are effed

St.stephen

Of course a piece of paper keeps people together!

Hell, they are still together because of a piece of paper called a lease. It's not morals, it's not love, it's just a piece of paper that keeps them living together...

It's not any kind of moral judgement, just an observation.

Originally posted by St.stephen

man the ladies can be so effed. No offense to any on the site, however my 4 year live in GF that I was completely secure and under the impression that we were to marry has just ended things between us and is now dating the guitarist from a band that I was the archivist for....for over a year and a half!

Damn right chicks are EFFED........... the good ones are hard to find.

:love: :love: :love: :love:

One thing about a democracy mates, everyone is entitled to his/her opinion and I'm certain every one of us is quite prepared to fight to ensure it stays that way.

My sympathies go out to St Stephen. I can't say I know how you feel because I've not been in that situation. I've been truly blessed with a loving and loyal wife for over 36 years.

However, I must point out that there ARE two sides to every story.

Rick.

I must admit, although I am very sorry for St. Stephen, my "chick" is definately not "effed", and we have been very happy :love: for the past 26 years of being together, almost 19 of which were married years (she was only 14 when we started dating!)

I fully expect that there are plenty of threads on other (totally unknown to me) sites with titles like "guys are effed". Relationships can be hosed from either side.

Wow I started quite a thread with this one. let me finish getting through the replies and I can enlighten everyone on what took place.

Also, yes we are still living together because we are tied to a lease until march. soooo, I have to either find a roomate or she has to leave and continue to pay beacuse I dont thing that I can swing the whole place myself without having to drink tap water and eat ramon noodles morning noon and night. Although that might be better than what I am having to deal with now.

• 10 years later...

Wow this was an old thread to come across =). Oddly enough after reading it again I am still in the same house, not only still have the car.....but 3 others (2 74's one early and one late...and a 78) and a large cache of parts, 18 motorcycles and 6 snowmobiles. I've been with my current lady now over 8 years now. My does time fly!