IGNORED

Where oh Where has Zedyone been?

Artemis mission, super cool!!!

We would love a lake house but Im not sure we'd make time to enjoy it. Just too many other things taking time

Edited by Patcon
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, Zedyone_kenobi said:

Humorous point. I also have had my Z long enough now to have worn out the clear plastic shifter bushings that I put in new back in 2012 when I installed my 5 speed.  Seems like they should have lasted longer than that.  

best thing since sliced bread, bronze bushings instead of plastic.

http://atlanticz.ca/zclub/techtips/shifterbushing/index.html

• Like 1

Oh wow……Glad to know you’re still out there Zedy. Why not just strap a set of SU’s on her and “ Enjoy the Ride”. Last time I think you were on here, your wife had just brought Zedytwo into the world! 😆 Also, somewhere on this forum there is a link to a site that sells brand new Z gas tanks for $600.00. Some of the older tanks cause ongoing problems. Sometimes I think old gas is blamed for problems caused by other issues…..Just MHO. Good hearing your voice!    Guy

Edited by Diseazd
  • Like 2

Did you guys really just tell me how to burn 600 dollars!! Lolol 

my boys are 15 and 10 now. 

time Flies. I spent 2 hours today meticulously adjusting carbs. Linkages to jets. All my cylinders are flowing dead even right now. I finally have my idle R 13.0:1 and it’s smooth at 900 rpm. Throttle response is crisp. I am going to let it cool down over night and see how it cold starts.  It fired up today at 41 degrees with zero choke. So I am close. 

I tried to order those brass shifter bushings. Motorsport auto was back ordered. So just put new clear OEM ones back in. 

Miss you guys. Z has been suffering from a lack of driving. These old cars do not like to sit  

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Diseazd said:

Oh wow……Glad to know you’re still out there Zedy. Why not just strap a set of SU’s on her and “ Enjoy the Ride”. Last time I think you were on here, your wife had just brought Zedytwo into the world! 😆 Also, somewhere on this forum there is a link to a site that sells brand new Z gas tanks for $600.00. Some of the older tanks cause ongoing problems. Sometimes I think old gas is blamed for problems caused by other issues…..Just MHO. Good hearing your voice!    Guy

I adore SUs. 
great carb. But I recall the performance bump with triples when I went from my New Z therapy SUs to webers.  Cannot go back. 

these ran perfectly for 11 years with no adjustments. Only sitting still killed them 

I plan to clean them up again  one more time  if nothing else I have spare parts 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zedyone_kenobi said:

unfortunately, all the fuel around here is ethanol based.  Very difficult to find anything besides that crap. 

It appears that a company called Buc-ees in and around Angleton, Texas sells ethanol-free fuel. A bit of a drive but I'd do it.

• Agree 1