It's Alive! - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

It's Alive!

Featured Replies

  • Popular Post

After several years, a lot of $, work and help from many of you guys, I now have a 2023 1973 240Z.  Here are a few pics.  Thanks again to all of you. It's hard to tell from the photos but when I painted it, I incorporated gold micro sequence metal flake in an intercoat layer of paint.  When it sits in the sun, it sort of twinkles.

DSC03735.JPG

DSC03740.JPG

DSC03747.JPG

DSC03750.JPG

DSC03748.JPG

It's always a great thing to see one of these projects getting out into the light of day again. I hope you have a great time enjoying it.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.