IGNORED

make a Ferrari

Z-point

I dunno. It just seems like an "art car" that they have in parades. The cars where things are glued to the outside to make it look better or make a statement . Or more precisely like the 1980's glue-on hood scoops that every one knew were fake but the High School kids loved 'em.

Speaking as one who's done a full kit car (Bradley) in the past, the pictures always end up way better looking than what the car actually is to drive or maintain. Just a reality check.

This body kit looks like it's been busted up pretty good. Serious repair is gonna be needed on that left fender before it gets installed.

your going to kill your perfectly good Z.....*tear* *tear*

HMMMM

I have always wanted to play around with one on a 260 or maybe my parts 240. I dont think I could take a good Z and do it but there are more then enough so so Zeds out there for one of these.

I would NEVER take a GOOD RUST FREE 240Z and cut it up for this. Maybe thats why I said my parts car ?

The (kit) part of what I want has NOTHING to do with wanting a Ferrari or a wanabe Ferrari. There is no reason why someone must go with what the kit was made as. Why think inside the box? THINK OUTSIDE the box!!!! The parts that come with that dont all need to be used. Think about the one of a kind wide body kit that rear clip is the start of. Now take and use the wide body Porsche style front fender flare with the stock Z hood & front. :devious: For me it would be the start of a CUSTOM Z not a kit car or wanabe Ferrari. This is why I am looking into the one on e-bay I DONT WANT A KIT CAR just parts of a kit and at that price why not. :alien:

Its fibreglass, and that is not busted up too bad, grind back from the top, chuck on a few layers, grind from the bottom, few layers, fill fair and she will be as good as new, that damage is really very minor.