[2023] What Did You Do To/with Your Z Today? - What I Did Today - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

[2023] What Did You Do To/with Your Z Today?

Featured Replies

Getting ready for 01/01/23 photo of slumbering Z.

Keith

  • Popular Post

I drove my '72 to the local grocer's and picked up some supplies. :beer:

20221231_170739.jpg

I do today what I plan on doing the New Year. Hopefully I want have a heart attack. LOL

 

 

 

Mmmm, that looks good!

But I’d rather die like my boss says, “I want to go out the same the way I came into this world, with a ****y around my neck.” Woot!!!

Edit: Note to OP; Sorry, probably not the best time to start said thread.

Sunday morning, Happy New Year’s!!!
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cliff, Is that Pub..or Wd Steak? Either way looks fantastic 

  • Popular Post

First car meet of the year

20230101_073836.jpg

And Cousin Eddie showed up 

20230101_081427.jpg

Edited by SteveJ

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Wow…..”Now that’s an RV Clark!”

@SteveJ That might be a record to begin 2023 with the number of responses!! Great job!!

 It's probably that love-hate relationship we have with rust.

Today, I reassembled my intake manifold and made vroom vroom noises.

42C3963C-66FD-442C-83D4-707E19330F74.jpeg

093895CB-7FBA-4736-801C-3939038BA18B.jpeg

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Popular Post

Okay, it wasn't my Z, but I installed a fresh set of Z Therapy carbs on a 72 for a friend.

 

Edited by SteveJ

3 hours ago, siteunseen said:

You did this to be around such a collection I'm guessing? Maybe one day you might purchase one? :love:

 

The owner of the collection, Randy Jaffe, is a great guy to hang out with. Getting to turn wrenches on a Z and hang out with a great Z friend is a kick arse way to spend the day.

The only thing that could have made it better is calling the wife to look for a part you need, and not only does she find it, she delivers it.  Wait! That happened, too! That makes it a SUPER kick arse day!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.