IGNORED

How to : interior lights ?

Killain

On 5/24/2022 at 3:46 PM, Killain said:

Can someone tell me if the 'Map Light'  is a 168 or a 194 bulb ?  Or a LED ???

Don't know if they're the same bulbs as a 240Z. I used this LED in both the dome and map lights in my car.

DE3022 CAN Bus LED Bulb - 18 SMD LED Festoon - 31mm - 90 Lumens | Super Bright LEDs

Here's a list of some of the other LED's I used and where they go on the car.

55 minutes ago, w3wilkes said:

Don't know if they're the same bulbs as a 240Z. I used this LED in both the dome and map lights in my car.

DE3022 CAN Bus LED Bulb - 18 SMD LED Festoon - 31mm - 90 Lumens | Super Bright LEDs

Here's a list of some of the other LED's I used and where they go on the car.

Hi, Yeah their the same, I put a similar LED in the interior light and i had an old LED 194 type bulb in the map light. A bit fiddly, but it's all back together and everything works. Looking forward to some cruising on Sunday !

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Captain Obvious said:

Didn't break any old brittle plastic in the process?

You said a mouthful captain, I'm always scared pushing or prying on plastic. It just that plastics or 50 years ago, arn't like the well thought out materials of today, and I wonder about even new plastic. but you get what you got, and you have to deal with it !

Edited by Killain

I'm not sure that 50 years form now, we'll think today's plastics are well thought out either.

But by then the PC boards in all the computer control stuff will have cracked and failed, so the cars won't be drivable anyway. 

Edited by Pilgrim
  • Sad 1