IGNORED

New owner and already she's a keeper!

Dave Forster

3 minutes ago, Patcon said:

Looks like a great area to blast about. Be mindful of the salt air if you're very close to the channel. It is really hard on these cars

Thanks and yes, she's getting put away tonight until next Spring! 

• Like 2

Welcome to the group and your purchase of a great looking car. It has truly been well cared for - especially with a history of nine previous owners.

I can't be sure but looking at your pics I suspect the front sidemarkers are installed backwards. The flat lens surface should be parallel to the body line, i.e. the thick part of the lens should be forward. The rear markers are not shown but might have the same issue - the thick part should be rearward.

Looking forward to your updates as you become more familiar with your new ride.

Cheers!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jfa.series1 said:

Welcome to the group and your purchase of a great looking car. It has truly been well cared for - especially with a history of nine previous owners.

I can't be sure but looking at your pics I suspect the front sidemarkers are installed backwards. The flat lens surface should be parallel to the body line, i.e. the thick part of the lens should be forward. The rear markers are not shown but might have the same issue - the thick part should be rearward.

Looking forward to your updates as you become more familiar with your new ride.

Cheers!

Hi friend,

That's very interesting and they do appear to be the wrong way round! Thanks for the advice. There aren't any on the rear of the car though.

[mention=32052]AK260[/mention] 

Thanks for the tag!

Hey Dave - very lovely looking car and I suspect you are right about it being the youngest in the UK.

Unless you’ve already done so and I missed it, pop over to the UK site too www.Zclub.net and let’s see if we can get you along to an event next year.

Where in the country are you? I’m down in Surrey at Ict6 of the M25.

Hope to meet you in person and see this beauty up close.

Ps. Your side indicators are indeed on backwards as mentioned already :p
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, AK260 said:

Thanks for the tag!

Hey Dave - very lovely looking car and I suspect you are right about it being the youngest in the UK.

Unless you’ve already done so and I missed it, pop over to the UK site too www.Zclub.net and let’s see if we can get you along to an event next year.

Where in the country are you? I’m down in Surrey at Ict6 of the M25.

Hope to meet you in person and see this beauty up close.

Ps. Your side indicators are indeed on backwards as mentioned already :p

Hi AK260,

Thanks! I'm up in the North East near Darlington, so a fair way from you! I'm definitely planning to attend events though.... My son is pretty keen for us to do a few road trips! 

I'll get myself registered on Zclub and I'll look forward to meeting you next year 

I'll also be flipping the indicator lenses! It wasn't me honest!! 

• Like 1