DIY FOAM Build - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

DIY FOAM Build

Featured Replies

Dude, I'm making my next set of tires!

Edited by ETI4K

It looks so easy.  Just cut and glue.  What could go wrong?

I'm sure this is exactly how Nissan did its development work back in the late 60's, the history books be damned.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Where does he get the time for this? I like his creativity.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.