IGNORED

Pulling L28 engine

ennisdavis

19 hours ago, ennisdavis said:

Not really excited about using the aluminum threads in the head to lift the engine.

2 ! M8 bolts? (front hook.. look carefully at it in the pic.) not enough? it does not weigh a ton! I bet i could lift the whole front of the car on those hooks.. (in fact i did this to reposition a car on my (4post) lift..)

and eh.. if i see the questions you ask these last days i think your a guy age 18? and it's your first car?  :ph34r:

On 9/25/2021 at 3:02 PM, ennisdavis said:

Does the head have to be removed to pull the engine?

Are you going to ask the same questions on every Z-car forum that exists? Slow down, do your homework and read the references provided.

And if you use the lift points provided by the manufacturer (as shown in the photo earlier in the thread) it's reasonable to presume they will work correctly.

• Agree 3

1 hour ago, AZDatsun said:

If you don’t like reading and are more visual there are atleast 20 YouTube videos that show this process.

I made this even easier

How to

That’s awesome, never seen that.  Amazing we have so much knowledge available at any time from anywhere.  Oops…not everyone, we can’t include the likes of Captain Obvious here.  He’s still using a fax machine and western union.

I will say it’s easier to ask “The forum Librarian”, Siteunseen than to do your own search he’s got all the forum topics categorized like the Dewey Decimal System?

• Agree 1
  • Haha 2

Hahaha!!! It's true!!  In fact, I just got a new one!

And...  I hated it so bad* that after a short usage time (one month maybe), I just got ANOTHER new flip phone of a different brand.

The new-new one is more advanced than my previous flips. I handed it to my son yesterday and in a matter of minutes he was laughing at funny videos on youtube. So it's got that. I might never use it for that, but it's clearly capable. So ppppbbbbhttttt for all you guys who think I'm stuck in the 1990's. Hahaha!!

* IMHO, it should have never left the factory. If I wrote the software on that POS, I would have been fired on the spot.

• Haha 2