IGNORED

Parts for Sale: Miscellanious 280 parts

Ed Brock

7 hours ago, Zed Head said:

How did you get such a clear image?  I'm on a computer and tried saving the image and snipping from the screen.  They all come up fuzzy.

Figured it out.  Somehow a phone image contains more resolution than a computer image.  I opened it on my phone and the image gets clearer when you blow it up.  Not sure how that works, but it's pretty annoying.

On my MacBook I click on the picture once and it makes it bigger, then clicking on it again makes it full size, then i snip. No zoom on my resolution. I did not save to my computer either. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, S30Driver said:

All the 75 thru 78 ecu's are similar with subtle changes for the auto transmission, etc.  They all used the same single amphenol style connector and therefore will plug into the harness as Zed Head has done.  The later ecu's with support for the ECCS system, are a totally different connector style with 3 seperate connections.

I found this list online where all the 280's are the same except the A/T.

Then you can see all the different ones for the ZX. 

ecu.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Terrapin Z ,  for that list.

(Zed Head, i was more referring to the 280zx that has more different types.. ( also the 280z was never delivered to europe, i don't know them well..))

Now i know i have a reserve on the shelf for my 280zx but don't know if it will work.. (my '79 has p7100?? or p 7801??)  and the reserve unit i got has 22611-P8601 and.. i don't see that one in the list!!  haha.. there must be another list for euro cars or so ???  (I don't know out what 280zx this reserve came.)

ecu.jpg

1 hour ago, dutchzcarguy said:

Now i know i have a reserve on the shelf for my 280zx but don't know if it will work.. (my '79 has p7100?? or p 7801??)  and the reserve unit i got has 22611-P8601 and.. i don't see that one in the list!!  haha.. there must be another list for euro cars or so ???  (I don't know out what 280zx this reserve came.)

22611-P8600 does show up on my parts manual as a euro part. 79-81 280ZX (I think the P8601 was a superseded update)

If you google 22611-P8601it comes back with a bunch of .dk and .uk websites.

• Thanks 1