IGNORED

Hybridz is down

Zed Head

Anybody know Super Dan, the site owner?  Some might think Hybridz is competition but I think of it as complementary.  

https://forums.hybridz.org/

Tried to use an old site support email address and got an error message.

perfora.net rejected your message to the following email addresses:

HybridZ (support@hybridz.org)
Your message couldn't be delivered. It appears that the email address you sent your message to wasn't found at the destination domain, or the recipient's mailbox is unavailable. The email address might be misspelled or it might not exist. Try to fix the problem by doing one or more of the following:

If anyone wants to have some fun maybe they could click on a Hybridz link and see if it works.  I tried all of the first ones on the Google page and got all 500's.

https://www.google.com/search?q=hybridz&rlz=1C1SQJL_enUS862US862&oq=hybridz&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i60l2j69i65l2j69i60.1710j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

So I just cleared all of my "browsing data" and now it works. Anyone know what that means?  Why would I get an internal server error because of old browsing history?  Weird stuff.  Probably something to do with being signed in all the time.  Clearing history signed me out.

Thanks for checking.

Edited by Zed Head

Sounds like you can't see it if you're logged in, and you can only log out by deleting cookies.  So it's a read-only forum now.

Super Dan is online now.  He must know something is up.

image.png

Edited by Zed Head