IGNORED

BMW 507 on BaT

grannyknot

9 hours ago, DatsunZGuy said:

That 507 would look perfect parked inside my custom gargage next to my 300SL Gullwing currently being polished by Scarlet Johansen wearing a string bikini 😆   

That's a great call!! What a sight to behold when you got back from your quick ride on your 1952 Vincent Black Lightning.

Good times... Good times.

Those body lines are so typical of the 50's and 60's European sports cars. They had a wonderful, flowing look to them. German, Italian, even British.

I am moved to offer an irrelevancy, but one related by styling and period.....

My high school graduation present was a 1958 Fiat Spyder (aka: Transformabile) with all of 55 glorious HP from its 1222 CC engine.  Not even in the same performance universe, but the body lines are definitely in the same 50's genre...mine was the same white as this one. It had alpine gearing, which gave it actual acceleration but a top speed of about 75 MPH at 5,000 RPM.  After  40 years, of which 30 was in storage, I sold it to someone who had the time and resources to restore it.  Interesting article about the vehicle here: https://www.sportscarmarket.com/profile/1959-fiat-1200-tv-roadster

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Pilgrim
  • Like 1