IGNORED

Photoshoot of Diseazd 72 Z

five&dime

30 minutes ago, BoldUlysses said:

Hi over here Brandon!  Nice photos, and beautiful Z!

Also it reminded me to swap my Z's windshield wipers, lol.  I have the longer one on the driver's side at the moment...

I was just looking at mine, unhooking trickle charger, and from a recent thread was curious on left and right. My 2 Zs have the angled wiper arm on the driver's side, straighter one on the passenger's. They're both 18" blades.

Edited by siteunseen

Nice pics!  Nice car!  Are those 16 X 7 wheels?  What size tire?  I was told by ZcarSource today that those wheels would likely require fender rolling.  I am planning to run Suspension Techniques blue springs and didn't even begin to think Panasport 16 X 7's would rub.  Appreciate any insight you can provide there.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, inline6 said:

Nice pics!  Nice car!  Are those 16 X 7 wheels?  What size tire?  I was told by ZcarSource today that those wheels would likely require fender rolling.  I am planning to run Suspension Techniques blue springs and didn't even begin to think Panasport 16 X 7's would rub.  Appreciate any insight you can provide there.

Let me know if you want to take a look at my car sometime. I am running Konig Rewinds 16x7s.

1 hour ago, Diseazd said:

205-55-16 tires are the perfect size. I’ve tried em all. No rubbing with those on my 16x7 Panasports.

Are you at stock height with the car?  The ST springs I have will lower it about 1.5 inches I believe.  But that is nice to know.  

Your pics show an incredibly nice paint job in my opinion.  I hope the paint on the car I am restoring comes out that nice. 

11 minutes ago, SteveJ said:

Let me know if you want to take a look at my car sometime. I am running Konig Rewinds 16x7s.

I actually decided those would be the wheels I went with a while back, but I keep rethinking.  Seems like a very nice wheel especially for the money:

Konig Rewind Graphite 16x7 Wheel Kit, 70-85  - four wheels which come with center caps, stems and lug nuts for $474!!!! plus shipping...

The Panasports cost $1300 for four plus $110 for shipping and come with center caps and lug nuts.

Quite the difference.  Glad I bought the Panasport C8's for my track car like 20 years ago - can't imagine what they would cost now.

Don't want to jack the thread... again super pics of your Dad's car, Diseazd!

Garrett

Edited by inline6
  • Like 1