IGNORED

Cars for Sale: 1972 Datsun 240Z For Sale

avlevin

1 hour ago, AK260 said:

Sadly it tells me because I’m based in Europe, I’m not allowed to see it due to GDPR!

Better let Boris know.  You're not in Europe.  You're in the United Kingdom.  Boris will fix it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Data_Protection_Regulation

Another BlueMeanZ 1972 Datsun 240Z post...

This is my 1972 Datsun 240Z with 69K miles on her that was lovingly restored by myself and a good friend. She was originally a hideous greenish yellow color, but was stripped down and redone in laguna blue pearl with bright white daytona stripes down the hood and hatch. When I found her, she was definitely in need of some love. The old Z's were serious rust magnets. The interior was also toast. The engine has been rebuilt and I kept the original SU carbs. She is mostly stock with a few upgrades and a couple surprises under the hood. A labor of love and an ongoing work in progress, I did take her to some shows in 2007 and she did very well. She placed high several of the shows in open class, often times being voted the best import. She did take the top honors at the Riley Children's Hospital Car Show in Indianapolis. I hope to get her more exposure in 2008. When I found her, she was definitely in need of some love. The old Z's were serious rust magnets. The interior was also toast. The engine has been rebuilt and I kept the original SU carbs. She is mostly stock with a few upgrades and a couple surprises under the hood.

image.png

Better let Boris know.  You're not in Europe.  You're in the United Kingdom.  Boris will fix it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Data_Protection_Regulation
Another BlueMeanZ 1972 Datsun 240Z post...
This is my 1972 Datsun 240Z with 69K miles on her that was lovingly restored by myself and a good friend. She was originally a hideous greenish yellow color, but was stripped down and redone in laguna blue pearl with bright white daytona stripes down the hood and hatch. When I found her, she was definitely in need of some love. The old Z's were serious rust magnets. The interior was also toast. The engine has been rebuilt and I kept the original SU carbs. She is mostly stock with a few upgrades and a couple surprises under the hood. A labor of love and an ongoing work in progress, I did take her to some shows in 2007 and she did very well. She placed high several of the shows in open class, often times being voted the best import. She did take the top honors at the Riley Children's Hospital Car Show in Indianapolis. I hope to get her more exposure in 2008. When I found her, she was definitely in need of some love. The old Z's were serious rust magnets. The interior was also toast. The engine has been rebuilt and I kept the original SU carbs. She is mostly stock with a few upgrades and a couple surprises under the hood.   image.png.1705a1ce4fe0811543c6fdd896ed25fe.png  

Thanks dude.

Strangely some things have changed immediately like import duties but others haven’t yet like GDPR!

Ps. We are still part of Europe (as in the continent) but no longer in the European Union! :p
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, AK260 said:

Ps. We are still part of Europe (as in the continent) but no longer in the European Union! 😛

Of course, geologically, the U.K. has never been part of a continent (you didn't capitalize).  Just saying!  Boris will proclaim the U.K. as a separate continent soon, minus Ireland.  No offense.  That guy is quite the character though.  Pretty incredible, what he's doing, what's going on in general.  Good luck.  To all of us.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Zed Head said:

Of course, geologically, the U.K. has never been part of a continent (you didn't capitalize).  Just saying!  Boris will proclaim the U.K. as a separate continent soon, minus Ireland.  No offense.  That guy is quite the character though.  Pretty incredible, what he's doing, what's going on in general.  Good luck.  To all of us.

No offence taken! Bojo the clown is a very intelligent man who looks like a clown and whose moral compass only points towards the direction of his own personal gain! Much like many other politicians worldwide.

Back to the original post, I am still intrigued by this car. It simply defies logic at that price. 

• Like 1