IGNORED

72 Fairlady Z never converted to US requirements

BarbnBobB

I agree with Alan's assessment. Seems like a nice survivor S30-S (Fairlady Z-S). It's actually a twin to the blue S30-S I bought last year from Michigan that 240260280Z posted a link to above. Note there is no provision for an inspection light in the engine bay and the antenna looks to be the manual extending and locking version that came with the base AM radio (same as my car has). Would be nice to see more interior shots to see if it has all the original rubber mats that Alan posted pictures of. In addition to the front mats there are small mats behind the seats and in the rear hatch area. Curious if it has a clock or the standard blanking plate for the Z-S ( as mine does) and if it has the standard Z-S four speed or was upgraded to the five speed as mine was. Does the dash have any cracks? Original radio? Things like that will also affect the value.

-Mike

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I have been off the site for a little while as I could tell I needed more information. All of the Z's were driven into the wharehouse and were in good running condition. Unfortunately they have not been turned over in years. I had a Z mechanic look at the vehicles and he advised based on what he can tell it will not take a lot for the engines to run. For those that will be at the SEMA Conference in Vegas I will be there from 11/3-11/8 and the cars are in the Las Vegas area and would be willing to show the vehicles for serious buyers.  Thank you for all of your advice and suggestions. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/22/2019 at 9:16 PM, BarbnBobB said:

I have been off the site for a little while as I could tell I needed more information. All of the Z's were driven into the wharehouse and were in good running condition. Unfortunately they have not been turned over in years. I had a Z mechanic look at the vehicles and he advised based on what he can tell it will not take a lot for the engines to run. For those that will be at the SEMA Conference in Vegas I will be there from 11/3-11/8 and the cars are in the Las Vegas area and would be willing to show the vehicles for serious buyers.  Thank you for all of your advice and suggestions. 

I sent you a PM. You can give me a shout 718-644-810zero 

Thanks,

Clive 

I sent you a couple PMs too. I'm also interested in the Fairlady Z. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

• Like 1