*Very* Rare Part... I'm out at $1200 - Internet Finds - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content
Be cautious of scammers! If you are asked to send Zelle, Paypal, or even gift cards it is likely a scam. Be smart and talk on the phone and trade real photos. Check every profile and never do business with a member who joined less than 6 months ago.

*Very* Rare Part... I'm out at $1200

Featured Replies

  • Author

I was thinking it would be nice jewelry for #147 . I'll fab one like @dk240z did... ?

Edited by 240260280

1 hour ago, 240260280 said:

I was thinking it would be nice jewelry for #147 . I'll fab one like @dk240z did... ?

Why don't you hoover the pictures and post them here. Then we can both use them as a reference to fab one ?

Cable throttle, hand throttle, choke cable

  • Author
21 minutes ago, Patcon said:

Why don't you hoover the pictures and post them here. Then we can both use them as a reference to fab one ?

Cable throttle, hand throttle, choke cable

Here is Dan's excellent post.   Make one and put it on Ebay lol easy $1k!!!

 

 

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

After the recent BAT auctions, we all know there is some crazy money floating around.  Yet another prime example.

  • Author

Yup. We are swimming with the big fish now.

  • 4 months later...
  • Author
On 7/13/2019 at 10:52 PM, Patcon said:

Why don't you hoover the pictures and post them here. Then we can both use them as a reference to fab one ?

Cable throttle, hand throttle, choke cable

Sorry @Patcon Here is the choke directory in the Hoover Bag

 

 

11-J4102-1_1024x1024.png

11-J4102-1_grande.png

11-J4102-2_1024x1024.png

am15_r194_014_6.jpg

DSCN1211.JPG

handthrottleearly2.jpg

IMG_20131219_173911.jpg

IMG_20140222_233837.jpg

IMG_20150831_131820.jpg

IMG_20150831_131826.jpg

IMG_20150831_131833.jpg

IMG_20150831_131841.jpg

IMG_20150831_131848.jpg

IMG_20150831_131858.jpg

post-801-144023742302.jpg

post-874-1415080246697.jpg

post-874-14150802441951.jpg

post-874-14150802442275.jpg

post-1307-144023591588.jpg

post-1490-14150795619691.jpg

post-1608-14150802477426.jpg

post-1608-14150802477835.jpg

post-1608-14150802478383.jpg

post-2040-144023743238.jpg

post-2040-144023743247.jpg

post-2040-144023743255.jpg

post-3173-144023806367.jpg

post-3193-1415080522264.jpg

post-3193-1415080645518.jpg

post-3193-14150805222871.jpg

post-3193-14150805223308.jpg

post-3193-14150805223624.jpg

post-3193-14150805224121.jpg

post-3193-14150805224547.jpg

post-3193-14150805224775.jpg

post-3193-14150805224984.jpg

post-3193-14150805225071.jpg

post-3193-14150805225162.jpg

post-3193-14150806455442.jpg

post-3193-14150806455693.jpg

post-3193-14150806455948.jpg

post-3193-14150806456218.jpg

post-3193-14150812603571.jpg

post-3193-14150812604111.jpg

post-3193-14150812604548.jpg

post-3193-14150812604984.jpg

post-4028-14150792841444.jpg

post-4028-14150792841726.jpg

post-4028-14150792946378.jpg

post-4028-14150793580792.jpg

post-4148-1415080246909.jpg

post-4148-14150793580588.jpg

post-4148-14150795961934.jpg

post-4148-14150795962098.jpg

post-4148-14150802468495.jpg

post-4148-14150805267583.jpg

post-5416-1415080139849.jpg

post-9102-1415080248726.jpg

post-9102-14150802485462.jpg

post-9102-14150802486824.jpg

post-9102-14150802487693.jpg

post-15138-14150814126528.jpg

vin26.jpg

vin26b.jpg

vin26d.jpg

vin26e.jpg

vin32.jpg

vin32a.jpg

vin32b.jpg

vin32c.jpg

vin215.jpg

That's the most thorough hoover job I've ever seen!!!

LOL

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.