IGNORED

My Mecum Purchase - 1972 240Z

718Miata

You got a great deal.
You could flip it for instant cash, or hang onto it and enjoy it.
Personally I would opt for the latter, but either way you came up big!
Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, mbz said:

You got a great deal.
You could flip it for instant cash, or hang onto it and enjoy it.
Personally I would opt for the latter, but either way you came up big!
Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need to figure that out. Although I’ve always been a Miata guy, I am developing feelings for the car.  I really would like to find a local buddy with Z expertise who could look at the car, tell me what it’s worth and what needs to be done to it to make it 100%. At that point I’d be able to make a more informed decision. 

9 minutes ago, 718Miata said:

I need to figure that out. Although I’ve always been a Miata guy, I am developing feelings for the car.  I really would like to find a local buddy with Z expertise who could look at the car, tell me what it’s worth and what needs to be done to it to make it 100%. At that point I’d be able to make a more informed decision.

Yes of course do your due diligence for your own piece of mind and confidence. That car looks to be awfully close to 100%, do the rust checks as previous guys have indicated in this thread.

My brother in law is a Miata guy, I've driven his... compared with the Z, personally I'd take the Z car.

They have a way of growing on you quickly. ?

Congrats again! I love to see people do well!