IGNORED

Looking for 240, 260, or 280zs in the $500-$2000 range.

moozieman

2 minutes ago, grannyknot said:

Yes but so does everyone else and a lot of those guys have more money than you and meLOL

280 s are great cars, are superior to the 240s in many ways and the prices are still reasonable.

yeah. i mean you do have a point.

• moozieman changed the title to Looking for 240, 260, or 280zs in the $500-$2000 range.
8 hours ago, moozieman said:

I'm pretty dissappointed. Just recently, someone offered to sell me a 240 in decent condition with minimal rust for $815. I then came to find out that he lost the title. ?

Apply for a new title ! Got a bill of sale and get the car - especially if it’s decent. I got a 1970 that way. I don’t care if I don’t have the original title - ITS MINE !

Your going to have to make concessions to get an early one. I guess I won’t offer my 71 with no title and needing bodywork .

• Like 1

• moozieman changed the title to Looking for 240, 260, or 280zs in the $500-$5000 range.
  • 5 weeks later...