Patton Machine Fuel Injection - Page 7 - Fuel Injection - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Patton Machine Fuel Injection

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, SteveJ said:

If you could use the correct rotation on your TPS, that would be greeaaaattt.

Hahahahaha!!!!!

That movie should be required viewing for anyone who has ever worked in or near a cubicle.

  • Author

After taking the car on a trip and hearing a LOT of pinging on acceleration, I decided to check the timing. It was WAY too far advanced (like near 30 degrees). I dialed it back to 15 and took it for a drive. The pinging was gone. I still need to do some data logging, but the car drives very nice now.

Ok I gotta be the dumb one but what is that shirt calculating


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same...what is M of f?

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

So I took a little time tonight and installed the idle air control valve. It's getting crowded on top of the intake manifold now. On the bright side, I don't have to pull up on the choke handle to let extra air through at cold idle.

On 9/29/2019 at 8:01 AM, torynich said:

Same...what is M of f?

I thought it was written M il F....

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.