IGNORED

Need info on this z car

alm102486

3 minutes ago, alm102486 said:

ive been searching the internet for about 8 hours and i keep running in to a brick wall when it come to this car lol. but ill check that web page. thank you and any more info would be greatly appreciated 

What are you actually trying to figure out?

i do believe the pics are about 20 years old. the story behind the car is that shes my grandmas car. my grandma was a truck driver back then. she bought her new. drove her for a while here and there around town. then she made her way to storage. she has been stored in a insulated semi truck trailer off the ground and covered for about as long as the pics are old. we are getting ready to cut the lock on the trailer and bring that beauty out and show her to the world. So I am trying to learn as much as i can about her so that i can have somewhat of an idea of what I am working with  before we bring her out. I know shes gonna need some love to get her back on the road. just want to make sure i do it right. such an amazing car don't want to mess her up. so anything i can find out about her will be greatly appreciated.      

• Like 2