IGNORED

vintage dashes 280z

Dave WM

This just in:

Hello Mark,

Thank you reaching out to us. There’s a pallet of 280z dashes arriving this week. However, we are sold out for a month and expecting to have some in stock as early as September.

So all of you on the wait list with deposits or prepaid should be getting your dash soon!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Dave WM said:

mine is on the way scheduled for 8/62019 delivery!! Tracking it left Tracy CA fedex today

If I had the tracking number, maybe I could drive down to Little Rock and intercept it as it goes by.  LOL    My dash probably has more cracks the yours Dave ...

my dash is in pretty good shape, one fairly large crack right in the middle that stops at the beginning of the gauge cluster, still it just really takes away from the looks of the car to see that every time I get in.

Big question is do I baby the new one or just let it bake with no cover up? What are though thought on this?